Flex Physical Therapy 928 Valley View Drive #7
Council Bluffs, Iowa (800) 930-8803
Fitness Class is a 30-45 minute class that works every muscle group using circuit training techniques. Circuit training involves moving from one station to another in a set period of time. Each interval varies 1-3 minutes alternating between strength and cardio. Cardio workouts can include high and low aerobics with non-stop full body movements to get your heart pumping. Strength workouts can include bands, mat exercises, body weight exercises and more!
Safe and scientifically proven exercises to get you in shape faster! Safe for those with pain, injury or weakness. The health benefits of a regular exercise program include:
1. Strengthens joints and reduces pain.
2. Enhances cells for better nutrient absorption.
3. Reduces the negative effects of diabetes, heart disease, obesity, and depression.
4. Increased endorphin levels to make you feel more joy and happiness.
5. Help you feel and look younger!