The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Methods is one of the most effective diets that I have ever used. I was able to lose 51 pounds in 3 months on this program and I have kept the weight off for the last 4 years. But it is more than just a diet. It is a weight loss protocol that teaches you not only how to take off the unwanted weight, but how to keep it off for good and reap the added health benefits that come with losing weight. So many people have asked me how I managed to lose that weight and keep it off that I decided to list out the 5 most important things you should know about Ideal Protein.
- What is Ideal Protein? Simply put, Ideal Protein is 4 phase medically supervised weight loss protocol that reduces calories by restricting carbs and giving the body the right amount of protein with Ideal Protein foods to preserve muscle tissue causing the body to live off its own fat reserves. This turns to body into a fat burning machine (ketosis). It uses vitamin supplements to replace the micronutrients normally found in foods while restricted on the program. The protocol does not use exercise to lose weight. Ideal Protein is not a high-protein diet. It simply offers a variety of good, quality, protein-based foods that are easily digested.
- Who is Ideal Protein for? It is for anyone who is over the age of 18 and wants to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. But there are certain health conditions in which the protocol is contraindicated such as Type 1 Diabetes and those being actively treated for certain types of cancer. Every dieter, must fill out a health profile that identifies those who are not appropriate for the diet.
- What are the health benefits and the rate of expected weight loss? Ideal Protein is more than just weight loss. There are many positive health benefits as a result of the decreased body weight. Some of these benefits are reduced blood pressure, lower blood sugar, decreased cholesterol, decreased joint pain, improved energy levels, improved self esteem and confidence. As your body loses weight your risk for stroke, heart disease and Type 2 diabetes decreases. Many dieters are able to significantly reduce their need for blood pressure and diabetic medications. You will feel and look better, move easier and be healthier. Male dieters lose an average of 3-5 pounds per week and female dieters lose an average of 2-3 pounds per week.
- What are the phases of Ideal Protein? Phase 1 is followed until the weight loss goal is met. During this phase, the dieter eats three Ideal Protein packets per day, four cups of green vegetables, eight ounces of meat and drinks at least two liters of water. Once the weight loss goal is met, phase 2 begins and lasts for two weeks. In phase 2, the dieter consumes two packets of Ideal Protein per day, four cups of green vegetables, eight ounces of meat at lunch and dinner and drinks two liters of water a day. In phase 3, which lasts for 2 weeks, the reintroduction of healthy carbohydrates and fats begins in the morning. During this phase, the dieter will eat one Ideal Protein Meal replacement, one Ideal Protein packet, four cups of vegetables, eight ounces of meat and lunch and dinner and two liters of water per day. Phase four is called the Ideal Lifestyle and is maintenance. This is a two tiered approach with a structured 12 month stabilization period to help you maintain your weight loss success.
- What is the cost? The cost of Ideal Protein basically replaces the grocery bill for an average person. Think about how much you spend each month on groceries, eating out, drinking alcohol, and snacks. The average person spends about $800 a month on groceries, eating out, snacks, alcohol, Starbucks, etc. When on Ideal Protein, you will not be spending money on those items. The only groceries you will need to buy are vegetables and meat. The start up for Ideal Protein is $259 which includes the initial consultation (1 hr), first week of food, first month of vitamin supplements and all supplies needed during the program. Then the only cost is for the Ideal Protein food which averages $85 per week. That is only a little over $500 a month compared to the normal $800 a month spent on groceries. The Ideal Protein program not only saves you money, you’ll lose the belly fat, look better, have more energy and be healthier. You also have access to daily coaching videos, free recipes, unlimited email and phone support while on the program.
So what have you got to lose other than that spare tire? This program is the most effective weight loss method I have ever worked with. Don’t wait, start now by scheduling you Free Weight Loss Consultation and call (712) 256-1800 in Council Bluffs or call (402) 884-7880 in Omaha or sign up for one of our Free Weight Loss Workshops by clicking this link