Weight Loss Workshop Reveals How to Lose 2-3 lbs a Week and Keep it Off for Good!
- More than 15 lbs overweight or just want to get rid of unwanted weight?
- Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol?
- Suffer from back pain, knee pain, hip pain and your doctor has told you that you need to lose weight, but you can’t exercise due to joint problems or pain?
- Tried other weight loss programs only to re-gain the weight back and more after you finished?
- Want to look and feel better while improving your health at the same time?
- It can lead to type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
- It can increase your risk of cancer, heart disease and stroke, and overall it will shorten your lifespan.
- It can result in arthritis, joint pain, and limited movement and mobility.
Here at Flex Physical Therapy, we’ve helped many of people right here in Council Bluffs lose the pounds and keep it off for good!
So we are hosting a Weight Loss Workshop here at Flex Physical Therapy, 928 Valley View Dr. #7, Saturday January 23rd, 2016 at 10:00 am.
What You Will Learn
- How and why we gain weight (it’s not what you think!)
- The single biggest mistake most make trying to lose weight.
- What a proper weight loss program should include
- What successful and permanent weight loss looks like without surgery, drugs, or exercise.
- Call our office to register at (712) 256-1800.
- When you register, we will mail you the Weight Loss Worksheet which you will bring with you to the event.
- We only have 30 seats available for the event… and this will be going out in the Flex Physical Therapy email newsletter (to over 1,200 people) and in Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus.
- So if you would like to attend, be sure to register now…Call (712) 256-1800.
How much is It to Attend?
- The event is free to those who register!
As a Special Bonus, the first 10 people to call and register for the event will receive a gift certificate for a 30 minute massage.