“Revolutionary New Way to Get Rid of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica”
Imagine if you could bend, sit, and sleep with no pain or stiffness…
What would that mean to you?
Lower back pain and sciatica occurs when the sciatic nerve becomes trapped or pinched due to repetitive stress or injury. Pain develops and tells the body to minimize motion and irritation in the area. Simple bending forward, prolonged sitting, and lifting can bring on the pain or make it worse. Even lying on that side can worsen it.
What causes Lower Back Pain and Sciatica?
The most common causes are 1) poor posture, 2) weak core and gluteal muscles, 3) lack of flexibility in hips and 4) repetitive stress. But injuries such as lifting too much weight or being in a car accident can cause this problem. And prolonged sitting causes it as well.
Impairments it can cause…
It can make it difficult to do simple things like go for walks, sit and work on
computer, doing yard work, run or play sports, have sex, wipe after going to the
bathroom, lift kids, and even sleep through the night.
- Increased pressure on the spine/nerves
- Formation of painful trigger points in the back and gluteal muscles
- Sometimes degeneration of the discs and arthritic wear of the vertebral joints can occur.
- If it’s lasting more than 7 days.
- If you’ve taken drugs but it no longer helps.
- If simple bending, lifting, prolonged walking/sitting makes it worse, or lying on that side increases pain.
When does it become an emergency?
- If you have pain without even moving.
- If your gluteal muscles begin to shrink (atrophy).
- If you notice a loss in strength in legs or feet.
If you experience any of these symptoms, call us immediately.
Traditional treatments that most try but are not as effective include:
Drugs or injections
Generic Physical Therapy
Generic exercises (Youtube, personal trainer)
If left untreated, LOWER BACK PAIN AND SCIATICA can lead to IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE.
Lower back pain and sciatica can lead to permanent nerve damage and weakness if left untreated. This is when the spinal nerves and sciatic nerve become compressed to the point where they no longer work properly. Severe loss of motion, muscle weakness, and pain results.
Try This Self-Test to See If You Have Lower Back Pain and Sciatica
- Start by standing up straight with your arms to your side. Bend forward and attempt to touch the floor. If you have pain in the back or buttocks it means your back muscles are tight and trigger points may be forming.
- Next put your hands on your hips and bend backwards. Pain in the central low back means the facet joints (joints between your vertebrate) are inflamed.
- Now, lay down flat on your back with your legs out straight and then raise one leg up while keeping your knee locked. Pain in the buttock or low back means your sciatic nerve is pinched and irritated.
DISCLAIMER: You must measure yourself correctly in order to get an accurate result. You may need to see a physical or occupational therapist to get an official diagnosis.
“How do you get rid of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica?”
My revolutionary “Yoga for Back Pain” program helps to get rid of lower back pain and sciatica and it often works in as little as 1 session. Depending on the complexity of your condition, it may take up to 6 sessions to fix.
I discovered this solution while working with over 6,000 patients who suffered from back pain. As I treated their back pain, their hip mobility and strength seemed to improve as well. I did some research and discovered that in the human body everything in linked together and the motion and strength in the hips have a direct effect on the movement in the back. I found that if I normalize the hip movements (and make them strong and healthy) the lower back pain and sciatica improved very quickly.
In case you were wondering, it’s all-natural.
No surgery involved.
This discovery has led to a dramatic increase in how fast my patients got better. They were able to bend, push and pull again. They were able to lift, sleep, and run again. They were able to play sports, work and live their life again!
Not all treatments are the same.
Not all traditional back pain and sciatica treatments lead to less pain and improved mobility (not by any means). And believe it or not, some may actually make your condition worse! Not all practitioners treat back pain the same. And not all treatments target the hip joint and muscles.
My method is highly unique. I focus on balancing the motions and muscles of the hip (and the entire body) to get quick maximum results. My years of experience and research has led to the discovery of this revolutionary new way to stop Lower Back pain and Sciatica in nearly almost anyone of any age, body type or condition.
“Who are you?”
My name is Mike Uhrlaub, PT and I am a licensed physical therapist who specializes in back pain and sciatica related disorders. I’m also a certified spine expert and have a special interest in helping those with this problem become more pain-free, healthy and active.
“What can I expect from this program?”
Get rid of back pain*
Decrease buttock and leg pain
Move better, faster and easier
*The complexity of your condition will determine your level of results.
- Most feel better immediately. You can expect the pain to improve after the very first session.
- You could see an improvement in posture in as little as 7 days while on this program.
- Most are done with the program in 6 sessions and then continue on their own. Some require 12 sessions depending on the complexity of their condition.
“How much does it cost?”
- Because there are so many people who I believe need access to this vital information, I have created a special program to make it extremely affordable for everyone. You don’t need insurance or pay thousands of dollars.
- The cost ranges from $37 to $87 per session. And most complete the program within 6 sessions.
- The complexity of your condition will determine how many sessions you’ll need. Most everyone sees results the very first session and they love it.
“What if it doesn’t work for me?
There’s a 100% money-back guarantee. If it doesn’t work, you can get your money back. There’s no risk. Even if you tried other treatments before, this is guaranteed to work or your money back. So, if you tried drugs, manipulation, chiropractor, injections, acupuncture, or even surgery without success, you owe it to yourself to try this.
“What’s my next step?”
As you can imagine there are a lot of people wanting to start this program. But due to my limited availability, I only have a few spots available at any given time. It’s only for those serious about getting rid of Lower Back Pain and Sciatica.
If that is you, click below and fill in your information and my assistant will call you to schedule your first session.
Remember, this is only for you if you are serious about results. Click below to get started or call (800) 930-8803 now.
Sign up today to be contacted to start my new Back Pain Program
“What’s included in the First Session?”
A private one-to-one exam by a licensed physical therapist and pain specialist.
A detailed explanation of the ROOT CAUSE of your pain/problem.
A list of exercises and things you can do at home to start feeling better right away.
*If time permits, you’ll receive a quick treatment as well.
“Is it safe?”
Yes. All procedures are FDA cleared and proven safe. I am a licensed Physical Therapist with over 20 years of practice in the state of IA and NE. My license # is Iowa 02623 and Nebraska 2909.
“What if I had surgery before?”
Its safe even if you’ve had surgery. You may need more sessions but you will still see results.